Your shopping cart is empty!
WHAT IS AN E-TICKET?
There are lots of benefits to e-tickets! You receive them right away, with no box office collection queues or postal delivery to wait for. You simply print them at your convenience. E-tickets are scanned at the gates when you arrive at the event for quick and easy entry.
A QUICK GUIDE TO E-TICKETS
• Your e-ticket will be available for printing after purchase. You will not receive a further copy in the post - the e-ticket is all you need for entry!
• Tickets will be on a printable page. Please ensure you have printed ALL your e-tickets in advance of the event.
• Only one print out of each e-ticket can be used and once scanned the e-tickets are no longer valid.
• The e-tickets are electronically validated on entry and subsequent or duplicate presentation constitutes fraudulent use.
• You must bring the e-tickets with you to the show. Please keep them safe and dry.
• To avoid delays at the gate, the e-ticket should be presented individually by the user of the e-ticket.
WHAT DO I NEED TO RECEIVE MY E-TICKETS?
A PRINTER - any ink-jet or laser printer (colour or black & white) with a resolution of 300 dpi or more is able to print e-tickets. Use A4 plain white paper for best results. (If you are unsure of your printer's resolution dpi, check the printer manual.)
I HAVEN'T RECEIVED (OR HAVE ACCIDENTALLY DELETED) THE EMAIL TO PRINT MY E-TICKETS
At the end of the transaction you will be given the opportunity to view and print your e-tickets. Additionally we will send you a confirmation email which contains a link to view and print your e-tickets. This email should arrive within 10 minutes. If the email does not appear in your inbox please check your junk or spam email folder. If you still have not received them, login to your www.chilfest.co.uk account and click ‘View & Print’. Please do not contact the event directly as they will not be able to help.
Please ensure you have printed out your e-tickets before travelling to Chilfest.
PRINTING IS REQUIRED TO BE SET TO 'PORTRAIT' MODE
THE LINK IN MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL DOESN'T WORK
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE EVENT DAY? DO I NEED TO PRINT MY E-TICKETS?
You must bring the e-tickets with you to the event, it is your responsibility to ensure you present your ticket(s) in a form which can be scanned at the entrance to the event. For speedy entry print your tickets out at home - either black and white or colour is fine. Please keep your tickets safe and protect them from getting wet.
Only one copy of each e-ticket is valid. Once the e-ticket has been scanned and used for entry it will become invalidated. Each e-ticket is electronically checked for validity on entry. Subsequent attempts to gain entry using copies of the same ticket will be rejected and constitutes fraudulent use.
When you print your e-tickets out they will have cut-lines between them and you will need to cut them into individual tickets along the cut-lines. This allows each person to hold and present their own ticket, speeding up entry.
CUSTOMERS PURCHASING A FAMILY TICKET MUST ALL ARRIVE TOGETHER.
ALL TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Please ensure you have printed ALL your e-tickets.
If you prefer to show your e-tickets on your mobile device, please ensure you save them, or take a screen-shot before you arrive at the event as there is no guarantee that there will be roaming internet available when you get to the event site and the event cannot be held responsible if you cannot access your e-tickets at the gate.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I PRINT MORE THAN ONE COPY OF MY E-TICKET OR A PHOTOCOPY OF MY E-TICKET IS MADE?
Only the first scan of your e-ticket will allow entry. Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash and protect it just like you would any other ticket! If more than one copy were to arrive, the scanner will alert the attendant that the ticket has already been scanned.
I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO A PRINTER, CAN I SHOW MY E-TICKET ON MY SMARTPHONE OR TABLET?
Although we strongly suggest printing your e-tickets (perhaps using a friend’s or local printing outlet if you don’t have your own printer), it is possible to gain entry to the event by saving your e-ticket to your mobile device.
• Please ensure you save your e-ticket/s somewhere easily accessible, or take a screen-shot as there may not be roaming internet available when you get to the event site and we cannot be held responsible if you cannot access your e-tickets at the event.
• Please ensure you have adequate battery life and are ready to produce the e-ticket on your mobile device ready to be scanned as soon as you arrive at the entrance.
• Please ensure your phone screen is ready to be scanned which may mean removing any screen protector you may have on your device. NB if your screen is badly cracked or scratched this may prevent the gate staff from scanning the QR code.
E-tickets shown on a mobile device must be treated exactly as a physical ticket - we cannot be held responsible if you cannot access your e-tickets at the entrance to the event and failure to have your e-ticket ready for inspection as soon as you arrive will result in hold-ups for your party as well as other customers.
Please remember: Although you can print the same ticket you have on your mobile device, only the first one scanned at the event is the one that will be accepted for entry.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the busy nature of events, queries related to tickets cannot be handled at the entrance gate so please ensure they are resolved before travelling. Failure to do so is likely to result in you being refused entry to the festival.