Your shopping cart is empty!
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals aged 18 or over.
2. Admission will not be granted to anyone who does not hold a valid ticket.
3. Ticket prices shall be those stated on the website at the time of purchase. Please note: the prices advertised may increase the closer it gets to the event.
4. Tickets are nonrefundable.
5. The Event Promoter will not be held responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen prior to the event. Make sure you keep your tickets safe, they are essentially cold hard cash! If you lose them or they are stolen, we will not be able to replace them
6. Reselling this ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void.
7. The Event Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your purchase of the ticket or attendance at the event including any disappointment or loss or damage to any personal property you bring to the venue (we advise you not to bring anything of value to the event) but excluding any liability for death or personal injury caused as a result of the Event Promoters negligence, which shall be unlimited. However, if found in any circumstances to be liable, the Event Promoter’s liability shall be limited to the price paid for the ticket to the event
8. All persons under 16 attending the event must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
9. Whilst the Event Promoter will make every effort to resolve any unforeseen difficulties that may arise during the event, the Event Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission or exclude any member of the public who becomes abusive or who behaves inappropriately or in any other reasonable circumstance.
10. To ensure everyone’s safety, the Event Promoter may conduct occasional security searches and ask to look in your bag prior to entry into the Event. Please do not be offended.
11. The Event Promoter reserves the right to change the programme line up/artists without notification or make an alteration to the advertised details for the performance at short notice. If this happens then the Event Promoter is not obliged to refund your money or exchange tickets.
12. The Event may be professionally filmed or recorded, therefore in attending the event you consent to being filmed as a member of the audience. If you have any objections, please contact a member of Event Promoter team on entry. 13. The Event Promoter reserves the right to open the gates at other times in the interests of safety.
14. No glass can be brought onto site, in addition, gazebos, tented structures, barbecues, fires, cookers, lawn candles or naked flames are not permitted and will be confiscated prior to entry. No ball games or similar are permitted at the venue.
15. Performances will take place in all weathers. No seating or shelter is provided. If raining you may want to bring an umbrella!
16. No animals are allowed into the venue apart from service dogs.
17. You are not permitted to bring Alcohol onto site, this is a condition of our license, however a vast range of Premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks will be on sale from our bars.
18. CHILFEST has a zero tolerance on the use of, or the dealing in, drugs on site, including legal highs. Drug enforcement laws are applicable on this site and SIA security is on site to deal with drug offences in accordance with national guidelines. If you deal in drugs, you will be arrested. Neither anti-social nor illegal behavior shall be tolerated and participants shall leave themselves liable for evictions from the site and possible prosecution 19. Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
20. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring ID. CHILFEST operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
21. No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted in to the arena.